Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Excited about.....



This isn't my first international move. I lived in Rome and London.

When I lived in London the guys I dated were American. Why? I worked in the US Law Group of a very large firm. Dating other employees is way more acceptable in the UK than it is in the US. I have found it to be very taboo here. I was married to an American whom...I met at work in Sydney!

I dream about being home, sand beneath my feet, glass of Margaret River Chardonnay in my hand and my dogs beside me. BUT ALSO......... Australian men. I'm an Australian girl who has not dated anyone Australian in a very very very long time.

I'm so excited to explore my own Country. I have been to Moscow, but have never been to Melbourne. Yeah, I know!! I have a list of places I want to visit: Uluru, Melbourne, Port Douglas, Tasmania...

I can hardly wait to be a tourist in my own country!

When the overwhelming feelings of moving engulf me, these are the things I think about. The exciting journey that awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment